Join the league of Extraordinary Mothers!
A Motherhood by Design for Artists, Evolutionary Women, Leaders & Visionaries.
Here we offer a motherhood by design for artists, evolutionary women, leaders and visionaries. Fertile Grounds is a space, an embrace. Like a first breath, an infinite moment in time. A search for meaning. An act of Love, a power-partnership with life itself.
Together we reveal YOUR unique motherhood identity, to fit you like skin.
With an exclusive personalised whole of life transformational process, we cultivate the rich foundations for us to grow, expand and self-actualise through and within the struggles, uncertainties and emotional roller coasters of being or becoming a mother.
We let go of the myth that BEING a mother and a leader have to be mutually exclusive!
We forge a new platform for our soul to express and our vision to unfold in a truly unique and fully embodied way.
We find pathways to manifest our destiny contribution, soaring to new and unprecedented levels of fulfilment, not only as a parent, but more critically as a woman, lover, creator, influencer, contributor and leader.
We ignite a chain reaction that radically transforms the many areas of our lives so they finally match the fullness of hearts and our souls.
Together, as mothers, we create the future of our world.
- “My Transformational Coaching with Nathalie over the last 7 weeks has been exactly what I have needed to change some long time stagnant mindsets that weren’t getting me anywhere about my self beliefs, allowing to open my mind up in a way I never thought possible. Nathalie is helping me BELIEVE through her techniques and natural intuition that I CAN be the best version of myself through thinking in a different way to find what’s true for me. Thank You Nathalie, I am so grateful you are in my life. Cheers.” – Sarah Thistlethwaite, Business Owner, Mother of 2
- “Nathalie’s presence alone is comforting and inspiring. Her deep presence spawns even deeper connection that has a way of transforming everything it touches. Her kindness and generosity of soul create a comfort and level of deep understanding that generate healing and catalyze life-changing transformational breakthroughs in areas that had previously been blind spots for highly accomplished and self-aware women..” – Sara Tramp, Business Owner, Investor, Gipsy Queen
- “Nathalie is a breath of fresh air and a delight to work with. She is warm and engaging and very nurturing. I always feel deeply held, seen and heard, and very loved up in her presence. She has keen insight into problem areas and a stack of knowledge and wisdom from her own lived experiences to draw upon. You are in very good hands when you work with Nathalie.” – Elisabeth Ellis, Author, Founding Director, Simple Living Now
- “Nathalie has a gentle feminine yet powerful energy. I always feel completely held, seen, witnessed and safe when being coached by her. She conducts each session with great fluidity in the way she explains and then guides you through the process. Her deep listening, reflection, mirroring and powerful questioning support me to feel safely held to go into deep exploration of my issue.” – Kay Shelton, Artist, Business Owner, Mind Your body And Soul
- “After going through IVF for 12 years, we were lucky to get a positive outcome. It was an incredibly lonely, difficult journey without a lot of emotional support offered along the way. I wish I had been offered a program that helped us to mentally manage this process better so I didn’t have to bare the burden alone, jeopardise my relationships and lead a happier existence through the IVF process. Those 12 years were a bit of a blur on the conveyor belt that is IVF. I saw the best specialists but no one ever discussed the mental agony we (my partner and I) were silently suffering. A support system like Nathalie’s would have been life changing.” – Tarnya Lowe, Director, Inclusive People Solutions
- “I wished I had someone who could guide me through how to manage both my career and the crazy emotional and physical journey that goes along with infertility so that I could better manage the stress, and anxiety. The insanity of injection in the bathroom between meetings was too much sometimes and I know it impacted our journey for sure.” – Nicole Tewierik, Director, Human Capital Consulting
- “I am a woman aged 35 who has recently undergone IVF to conceive my son. The journey I have experienced was confusing and emotionally taxing. I believe I could have utilised some sort of support or counselling service to help me work through the plethora of information available, and to offer emotional support at a time where I felt the most vulnerable. I have known Nathalie for the past 7 years, and have the utmost confidence in Nathalie’s ability to provide support and counselling services to women undergoing reproductive and fertility treatments.” – Hazel Horrell, Project Controls Manager, PanAust Limited
How to Book
If this sounds like what you need, head this way to book a Fertile Grounds Clarity Call: 👉 Here
The Fertile Grounds Clarity call is a mutual discovery session that helps us shape your fertility and motherhood support project.
Please take time to fill out the questionnaire prior to the call so we understand where you are at, and what you are looking for to support your next steps.
If I believe I can help you, I will offer you options to work with me.
It may be 1:1 sessions, a group coaching program or an online course that is just a perfect fit for you.
I may also recommend other practitioners to add to your important contacts.
In any case, we will both get a feel for what is possible and if there is a nice fit, we can decide to move forward together.
Does that sound ok to you?
You can pave your fertility journey with confidence and clarity. Simply select the day & time that works best for you.
Looking forward to speaking with you soon,
Note: coaching is by application only. My desire to serve the women and children of this Earth is coupled with a commitment to radical self-care in order to honour my soul contract and fulfil my own destiny contribution. I can only work at the speed and the depth of these practices with a limited number of women who come to me. Your inner GPS has taken you here, so let’s talk and see how we can place you on the shortlist to get started soon.